12.7.10

A.meme.+ (Part 2)

Hello readers this is the continuation of a post I wrote a few days ago, I like knowing that I have readers in Chile, Peru, USA and even in Germany, thanks for reading! And I hope you keep visiting the blog.


71. What would you do if you see the love of your best friend with a secret lover?
Well ... That would be a total shock. But no one can hurt my friends, so I would talk to my friend.

72. The highlight of your week?
¿Ehh?

73. On a scale of 1-5 how organized are you?
Ajajaja... Are you kidding? I organized? No... I'm a -3!

74. Sexiest parts of a member of the opposite sex?
The sexiest part of the body of a guy? Well... I guess, em... em... the face and much better if they have a pretty smile :-].

75. Online dating sites - awesome or creepy?
Creepy of course!

76. Now would you describe yourself using 5 different words?
Geek, unique, different, controversial and maybe crazy.

77. Name o movie or movies you can watch over and over? and why?
Bridget Jones's Diary, because I identify myself with her :-D

78. What inspires you and why?
The inspiration comes to me suddenly, it depends on how I feel.

79. What do you think about when you fall asleep?
Basically, I think about what I did on the day, and what I'll do the next day.

80. What was the scariest movie you have seen?
The Crimson Rivers and The Descent

81. What would you do if you see a friend is stealing an old lady ?
Bother with that person and probably get away.

82. Do you have a tattoo, where is ir located and what does it satand for?
No I have no tattoos, but maybe in the future... you never know... :-P

83. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
Oh gosh, it depends on the context, but I think I like both. ;-]

84. Have you ever kissed a friend?
Common, of course!, like everyone else.

85. What is something you regret?
Nothing.

86. What would you do if you get stuck in an elevator?
I would feel claustrophobic and get psychotic!

87. Now far would you go (physically) in a relationship?
Again, it depends on the type of relationship. If it is one-night thing, well ... enjoy it, but if it is a serious relationship, I guess it's better take things slowly.

89. Do you think 2012 is the end of the world?
Hahahahahahahhaa ask the octopus!

90. In Numbers, how many close friends do you have?
Seven.

91. Have you ever gone without paying?
Nou.

92. Would you give a second chance?
Sure! Everyone deserves a second chance. :-]

93. Do you take showers in the morning or at night more?
Night!

94. Would you kill for love?
They say that in war and love anything goes... but kill... i don't think so.

95. First thing you will save in a fire?
My lap top, my iPod, my Pictures, my personal documents.

96. One a rare place for make love?
In a tree, it would be quite rare right? Jejeje...

97. What would you do if you get lost in the woods?
Feel regret for not being a girl scout, :-P

98. Do you think it is okay to tell a lie?
Mmmmm... i guess it depends on the situation.

99. What would you take on a 2 years journey?
Lap top, camera, iPod, cellphone, passport and money.

100. Whats is a question with no answer?
Why pizza boxes are square and not round? Hahahaha...

102. Would you rather have super strenght or super intelligence?
Super intelligence.

103. If you were invisible for 24 hours, what you do?
I would make jokes to my friends.

104. What would you do if you found 100 dollars?
Spend It.

105. Would you rather have the power to be invisible or the power to read minds?
Read Minds Totally!


106. Best romantic movie?
Imagine Me and You.

107. What do you think was the worst experience of humanity?
The atomic bomb.

108. Best advice you have ever received?
Do not trust anyone under 30... hehehe...


109. Who was the last person to call you?
Mum

110. How often did yu feel in love?
Easy, when it appears!

112. Most romantic place?
 Can be anywhere if you're next to the person you love. <3

113. What do you do normally to make pepople laugh?
Be me I guess!

114. Wich are your favorite smells?
The smell of rain!

115. Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
I have no idea!

116. Do you like love games?
Yeah, it makes a relationship more interesting.

118. What are the flowers that you believe decribe your personality and how?
The tulips, because they are simple, are colorful, just come in cold weather, and they are really cute.

119. What do you expect from future?
Success, grow professionally and personally.

120. Name someone you would gladly kiss
I can not say the name of that person.

130. What crazy things did you do for love?
Fail in school. And it was not pleasant.

131. Do you know some one who likes sex in a group?
Okay, I know people with fetishes very rare but so far I have not met anyone who loves group sex, fortunately X-]

132. What was your favorite toy when you were a kid?
A guitar that had a small microphone .. but my dumb brother broke it ¬¬ 

133. What ould you do if you drop your cellphone in the toilet?
Laugh, then pick it up and then wash my hands with bleach!

134. What would you do if someone touches your butt?
Punch that someone in the face! Nobody touches my butt (without permission of course!)

135. What is your worst vice?
Internet, and Shopping! And spend Money!

136. Summer or winter?
Winter because you get more hugs! and kisses!

137. What would you do if internet disapear?
Get crazy! I can not live without the Internet, I can not be disconnected from the world! :-s

138. 
Have you ever had the feeling you were being watched?

Yea, and I hate that feeling. jeje.


139. who was the last person to make you cry?
... Some girl, who turned out to be not as wonderful as I thoug.

140. 
What do you think is yur best virtue?

I'm a person who always will be there for my friends.

.J_e_S_s.

No hay comentarios.:

about.me/jessquinones""" />
Bee Grapix